SAVE THE DATE:
The 2019 Bluegrass Crime Stoppers Shootout will be held
Saturday, August 24, 2019
8:30AM til 2:30PM
at the Lexington Police Range (Parkers Mill & Airport Road, Lexington, KY)
PREREGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! see information & links below
Thanks to our 2019 Shootout Sponsors:
Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick
Unified Trust Company
Buds Gun Shop
Reserve your spot and Prepay using PayPal
Registration is now open for the 2019 Shootout. This year, we are increasing the number of total slots available, and increasing the number of prepaid spots available. The total number of slots available this year is 228, and up to 200 prepaid registrations will be offered (whether individual or team members). The event sells out each year, so reserve your spot in advance! We save back a few slots for folks who choose not to reserve online, but be aware that those fill up very quickly on the morning of the shoot. We appreciate everyone's support for Bluegrass Crime Stoppers and look forward to seeing you there!
Important Information and Rules
Please read and understand this section--all rules will be strictly enforced. Violations may result in you not being allowed to shoot, disqualification, or ejection from the event. SAFETY FIRST!
- Must be at least 21 years of age (no exceptions)
- Must sign legal waiver and complete registration forms onsite
- Must show Driver's license, Passport, Military ID, or other State-Issued Identification
- No personal firearms or ammunition allowed; weapon, ammunition and target are provided
- Must attend safety briefing prior to entering the range
- Must wear ear and eye protection on the range
- Must respond to all commands given by the range officers
- Law Enforcement & Civilian Competitors are welcome!
- Team shooters may shoot at anytime during the event (no separate time for Team Match)
- Specific shooting times may not be reserved or guaranteed
- Match director has the final say in any scoring dispute or award presentation
All Shooters and non-shooting guests:
- NO PERSONAL FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION ALLOWED within the facility
- No alcohol or illegal substances allowed
- Free Breakfast and Drinks; Donations accepted for Lunch
- Silent Auction and Raffle available
- Net proceeds benefit Bluegrass Crime Stoppers, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization
Awards given in all classes, including:
Master, Expert, Sharp Shooter, Marksman: Lewis system of scoring is used, dividing all individual match shooters into quartiles. The top quartile competes for Master Class, second quartile competes for Expert Class, and so on. Each Individual class is eligible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place trophies.
High Woman, High Senior (age 65+), High Law Enforcement trophies presented to members of those categories with highest score. It is possible to win one of these categories and an individual match class trophy.
Teams of three shooters combine their scores. Highest combine team score wins.
A person may shoot only one Individual Match and one Team Match--In other words, nobody may shoot on the line more than twice. Individuals exceeding this limit will be disqualified.
- Shoot consists of 25 shots, at three stages: 7 yards (five rounds), 15 yards (ten rounds), 25 yards (ten rounds)
- B-27 type silhouette target
- Glock 17, Gen 4 pistol (subject to change)
- 9mm, 115 Grain FMJ Ammunition (provided by Buds Gunshop)
- Range officers on hand during shoot
Prepay with Paypal:
Reserve your spot by prepaying with a credit card through PayPal. Prepaid registrants must still complete paperwork, sign waiver, produce identification, and follow all rules once onsite.
Event Date August 24, 2019 8:30-2:30 PM
Lexington Police Firearms Training Facility, Parkers Mill & Airport Road
Must be 21 to Shoot.